Hiland H300 Mountain Bike
Enjoy Your All Terrain Mountain Bike
It's right for you if...
- You are a new rider who wants a mountain bike with XC tires that can manage a second duty as a rugged commuter.
- You want integrated mounts that add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
It has High-end Tech
- H300 has a lightweight yet durable aluminum frame
- 24 speeds, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right speed for different terrain.
- Mechanical disc brakes ensures total control in every situation.
- Lock-out adjustable damping fork suspension
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||54.25 x 28.25 x 8.25 inches|
|Item Weight||30 Pounds|
|Rear Derailleur||RD TY300|
|Brake||Mechanical Disc Brakes|
Sizing & Fit
WHY CHOOSE HILAND
American Bicycle Standards
We take the safety of our customers very seriously. Hiland Strictly abides by the American bicycle standards, and has passed CPSC 16 CFR 1512 Requirement.
Hiland Lifetime Service
If you have any questions about the bike，please contact Hiland service. An expert will reply to your message within 24 hours on business days.
More Than Bikes
Hiland keeps contributing to the global environment. We are on a mission to make the world a better place to live and ride.